Kyle Burton on Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:21:41 -0500 (EST)

Converting old Word Perfect Files

Anyone know where I can get a tool taht can convert a few WordPerfect 3.x
format files into something more modern?  WP8 for Linux only goes back
as far as WP 4.2 files...and MS Word only goes back to WP 6.0 files.

I've tried Star Office and it won't convert them eiher.

If anyone has access to software that can do this, I'd be very grateful
if they could convert them to either rtf, msword, or a newer version of
word perfect.

Any help will be appriciated.

kyle