Kyle Burton on Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:03:59 -0500 (EST)

Re: Converting old Word Perfect Files

I had the small business edition of word97 running on NT, which could not
convert the files.  When I tried it on another computer running the
Office Pro 97 version of word under 95, it worked fine.

thanks for your help.

kyle

To be wise, the only thing you really need to know is when to say "I don't
know."
    -- fortune file