Tony Buser on Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:33:17 -0500 (EST)

Re: Samba

Are you able to connect to any shares?  I'm trying to install samba on my
laptop and I'm able to see it on network neighborhood on windows, however
whenever I click on it it asks me for a password to connect to the IPC$
and doesn't take any password I give it.  Log files say gethostbyaddr
failed.