Barry Spindler on Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:40:55 -0500 (EST)

Re: ftp, telnet services

In /etc/ftpusers it lists the users that cannot login, so just comment out
root to allow it to login. /etc/login.access controls what accounts are
allowed to login, just edit that appropriately to allow root to login
telnet (tho you should really be using ssh for that).

	--Barry