Kyle Burton on Thu, 8 Apr 1999 15:44:27 -0400 (EDT)

Re: lilo.conf

Make sure ther'es a tab at the beginnign of the line (this may or may not
work -- I'm not sure if it's a problem).

Also, I've had problems with lilo when I've used '#' to comment out lines...

What does your full lilo.conf look like?

"If you don't know what you need Windows NT for, you don't need it."
    -- Bill Gates