Kenny, Vale T on Thu, 8 Apr 1999 16:52:30 -0400 (EDT)

SAMBA trade fair submission...

Well folks, a rolling stone grows no moss.  It appears that I not only
solved my kernel problems (thanks to the help of PLUG and several other
individuals) but I seem to have SAMBA running as well.  I have no clients
using it yet, but it's not complaining at me about anything.  We'll see.
However, if it is functional, I'd be glad to get together with a few others
and put together a SAMBA setup, (To use someone else's example...) Dad and
Mom can use their Windows 95 laptops from work, Little Johnny can use his
Macintosh, and Little Jenny can have her Linux server running SAMBA, and
providing file and print services for the family.  She can also act as a DNS
server for the family, if they're real geek folk and have 7 or 8 computers.
Sound Cool??
Peace,
Vale
Vale Theodore Kenny KSC
Work		(215) 444-7374
Pager		(215) 312-7565
Cell		(215) 480-7026
Home		(610) 948-2005
John Postel, You WILL be Missed
C:\WINDOWS\RUN; C:\WINDOWS\CRASH; C:\ME\FDISK; /usr/src/linux