Kyle Burton on Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:43:08 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Stdio.h & Stdlib.h

On my redhat 5.2 system, I cd'd to /usr/include, ran 'rpm -qvf stdio.h'
and got: "glibc-devel-2.0.7-29".  So, if Mandrake comes with the development
package for glibc, install it and you should be good to go.

If you're missing stdio.h, you're probably missing a bunch of other stuff
along with it.

good luck, and let us know how it goes...

mortis

"Generally speaking, the Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death."
    -- Miyamoto Musashi, 1645