LeRoy D. Cressy on Tue, 4 May 1999 17:27:29 -0400 (EDT)

Announcement

Philadelphia Linux Users Group

                        PLUG

TOPIC:  First of all I would like to apologize for the lateness
	of this announcement.  Next month I will attempt to make
	a more timely announcement.

	At last month's meeting there was brought up the topic of
	having a Linux trade show at the Pennsylvania Convention
	Center.  There have been some wonderful ideas floated around
	the PLUG mailing list this month.  Bring your ideas and
	suggestions and let's discuss them.  Another thing that would
	be good to discuss would be the financing of the show.

WHERE:  Cyberloft Cafe
        1525 Walnut Street, 2nd floor
        Philadelphia, PA
        http://www.cyberloft.com
        215-564-4380

When:   Wednesday May 5, 1999
        7 PM

COST:   None

PLUG:   Philadelphia Linux Users Group meets the first Wednesday
        of every month.

Mostafa Eldefrawy (mostafa@netaxs.com) has been gracious and has
provided PLUG with their meeting space.  For superior web page
design see http://www.cyberloft.com/

Hope to see you at the Cyberloft,

--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037