CM on Thu, 6 May 1999 10:34:25 -0400 (EDT)

Re: More meetings (was Re: Great idea)

I would also like to attend, but cnat due to the meeting times being too close to
work time :(.

Has anyone thought of maybe setting up a laptop with a Quick Cam or something for
a "virtual" meeting for those of us who cannot attend?  Just an idea, so dont get
upset and start a videoconferencing war!!! :) :) :)

Alexander John Batyi wrote:

> > I am a recent subscriber to the phl.pm mailing list, and am interested in
> > participating in some meetings.  ISI??, I don't know Philly too well (Bucks
> > County resident).  What books are you covering ?
> >
> > - Eric Windisch
>
> I am in Bucks also (Lower Bucks, Bensalem/Bristol Area)  I would like to go
> to the Philly PLUG meetings but they are too close to when I get out of work
> and too far to make it.  I like the mailing list but a meeting up this way
> would be neat!  Is there enough interest in this sort of thing?  On Saturdays
> a few guys are installing a Linux server at St. Thomas in Croydon on Saturdays
> but we are almost finished.  It could turn into a LUG very easily.
>
> --

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?"
-- Albert Einstein