Kyle Burton on Thu, 6 May 1999 19:53:39 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Kernel

I went straight from 2.0.x to 2.2.x with no issues...I'm running rh5.2, which
was supposed to be ready for it.  Alan Cox may have released patches for
2.2.7, but if you don't need them, then I wouldn't worry about them.

Premature optimization is the root of all evil.
    -- D.E. Knuth