Kurt Telep on Thu, 6 May 1999 23:12:20 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Kernel

The only patches you may need to apply would be those that are needed for
your distributions support for that kernel.  For ex. DHCP did not work on
my redhat box until after I installed it's patch from redhat.  Those
would be the only patches you need to apply.  As long as you recompiled
using the full tar.gz file, you should be fine.  Enjoy your new kernel.

Kurt Telep
kt25@Drexel.edu
http://Kelly2-569.resnet.drexel.edu