Jason Staloff on Mon, 10 May 1999 16:58:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Local merchants

ITG Computers on 22nd Street is just above Walnut. They sell parts and build systems; the guy in charge said they are familiar with Linux and would be able to tell me which of their components are compatible.

The shop is kind of a mess, but I think in a good way. They were courteous and the prices seem quite low. I just bought a 4.3 gb Maxtor hard drive from them for $116.

Jason