Morgan Wajda-Levie on Mon, 10 May 1999 20:19:50 -0400 (EDT)

Mailing AOL users with mutt

A problem that I seem to have with mutt and mailing AOL users is that
AOL doesn't like the fact that localhost.localdomain is a fake and
unresolvable domain name.  I have mutt set up with the commands 'set
hostname = "locke.ccil.org"', and my environment variable REPLYTO is
mpwl@locke.ccil.org, but AOL refuses to be fooled.  Is there any way
for mutt to get around this?

--
Morgan Wajda-Levie
"The three principal values of a programmer are Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris."