Christian Grigis on Mon, 10 May 1999 22:48:40 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Debian and Red Hat

	Hello,

	Probably not as elaborated an answer as you would like :) , but
regarding the packages you are concerned with, yes they all exist in the
Debian distribution. If you want to check out for more packages, you can
have a look at:

	http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

	Also, note that up-to-date Debian packages for KDE and Gnome are
usually available on their respective home sites (www.kde.org, www.gnome.org).

	Hope this helps,

-Christian