Kyle Burton on Fri, 14 May 1999 17:36:18 -0400 (EDT)

Re: newbie sound question

Do you have the sound modules compiled as a module?  If you don't, sndconfig
won't be able to configure the sound card -- it needs to unload/load the
modules to do it's job (if I remember correclty).

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed."
    -- Albert Einstein