Jason Lenthe on Tue, 25 May 1999 10:11:12 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Minicom User Lock

This has happened to me before.  What I have found that works is just do an su
then startup minicom as root then exit.  This way its able to re-lock the file
and unlock it.  I can't explain why /var/lock was clean, though.

Jason