tburba on Fri, 28 May 1999 09:50:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hooray! Re: !!!Re: [SLL] Stupid X-server question...

Hooray! This is the simplest, most elegant solution I've ever heard! Kudos!
Now, for the clincher...How do I see the "ServerRoomBox" gui desktop from
"MyBox"? Is it an executable itself? MTIA
Tom Burba
U.S. Vision, Inc.
tburba@usvision.com
609-228-1000