tburba on Fri, 28 May 1999 11:40:35 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Hooray! Re: !!!Re: [SLL] Stupid X-server question...

I tried >>     $ X -query serverroombox
Result: XServer: unknown host: mybox
xdm looks tough to set up after looking at the man page. Can you provide
any steps to get me off "top dead center"?
Tom Burba
U.S. Vision, Inc.
tburba@usvision.com
609-228-1000