tburba on Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:32:44 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Re: [OT] Re: Can I mount a Mac disk?

FWIW, I read/write MAC disks often in PCs using Windoz' Conversions Plus.
The incompatible format was with the older, single density MAC disks. For
the older format I have a special (old) add on card. BTW, there's gotta be
a port of a MAC filesystem driver somewhere for Linux.
Tom Burba
U.S. Vision, Inc.
tburba@usvision.com
609-228-1000