tburba on Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:12:41 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Re: XON/XOFF with printers

Good news/Bad news...
Good news... Setserial has an option for XonXoff
Bad news... at least one HowTo page says XonXoff isn't supported. (Go
figure.)
Does anyone have actual experience in these matters that can clarify?

ggallen@slackinc.com on 06/02/99 05:39:02 PM