Andrew Libby on Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:42:41 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] PPP problems with Debian

Consider:

Under redhat, I use sudo for ppp.  I have my unprivliged uid able
to execute any command as root, and then I have menu items in
fvwm which basicly run a custom ppp script (shell script) as root.
It has been working well for about a year now.

Andy