Kyle Burton on Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:02:45 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] PPP problems with Debian

You could look at the sudo package...I've started using it and I absolutely
love it.  It's an easy way to help keep your system security from laxing...

http://www.courtesan.com/sudo/

it's da bomb

Timesharing, n: An access method whereby one computer abuses many people.
    -- Rendus (from http://slashdot.org)