Tim Peeler on Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:12:41 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Re: Simple Question...

Bleh, should have mentioned I've been using rgrep.

I've also done a:
dd if=/dev/hdc bs=1 skip=32808 count=32

This will give me the label.  If anyone knows what blocks the serial
number is on it would be helpfull.  I'll be checking with the wine
people too, hopefuly they've come up with a better way than what's
in their documents. ;)