LeRoy D. Cressy on Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:02:50 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Re: Simple Question...

Hi Tim,

There is a wonderful utility called rgrep that is a recursive grep that
will search all files in a directory recursively.  This might help.  The
man page comes complete with examples.

--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037