Vale_Kenny on Fri, 4 Jun 1999 10:12:46 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Has Anyone found...

Hi Nick,
     There was an issure raised at the PLUG meet the other night.  The current
meeting place is no longer viable, due to the owner heading the way of the Left
coast.  We are looking for a central place, accessible for all (I think Penn
would be good, easy access for Public Transportation, or a larger place in
Center City...).
The person who finds the new meeting site gets rewarded with a really nifty
"LINUX" license plate, and the eternal gratitude of their fellow PLUG attendees.
Peace,
Vale.