Harry Bush on Sat, 5 Jun 1999 00:22:51 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Tyan S1837UANG Mother Board

Hi All,

LeRoy, this is not exactly what you may be looking for in an answer, I'm not
familiar with this Tyan mb; however I've been looking at dual P-II/IIs with
the 440GX chipset and Super Micro has a similar board called the P6-DGE
(EIDE with 5PCI, 2ISA, 1AGP) or P6-DGU (Ultra2 SCSI with 5PCI, 2ISA, 1AGP)
it also has an optional on board RAID port. I mention this as Linux Online
uses (and recommends) the Super Micro boards exclusively. Super Micro's home
page is at:

http://www.supermicro.com/

I'm a LINUX newbie, but thought I'd pass this on to you. I see a lot of good
info coming through the PLUG pipeline.

My two cents on a new PLUG meeting place. Re: Master and Servant's comments.
NE Philly sounds better to me than South or Central Philly, but then I'm up
in Levittown, Bucks County.

Harry Bush

--
?