Jonathan Disher on Sun, 6 Jun 1999 21:01:48 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Voicenet telnet access

As a former employee of Voicenet (:>), I can vouch for this.  When I was
still working in tech support, not only were the customers asking for linux
help, but so were some of the techs.  Michelle, if you like, I can help you
generalize this page for most other distributions.  Remember, RedHat isn't
Linux :)

--jd (no longer in wheelchair! yippee!)