Vettese, Nick A on Mon, 7 Jun 1999 09:42:13 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Re:Has Anyone found...

Is the place you are speaking of in Jersey or PA?  I am not sure where you
are trying to say.
Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Master and Servant [mailto:msimons@caip.rutgers.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 1999 6:34 PM
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: [Plug] Re:Has Anyone found...

> A new meeting place?

I wasn't at the meeting, but I think the info is clear here. So, PLUG
needs a new meeting place.

Well, I have to double check to make sure that this would be OKAY..

But I have a place to offer.  It's very easy access from 95 in NE philly.
(Also easy from Rt1 -> Rt 73 or Rt73) and also the Tacony-Palmyra Bridge.

There is a bus that runs on the street.. (70) and there is a nearby
bus/trolley station (dont know what busses and trolleys)

And the R7 stop isn't too far either.

There is some parking in back, and generally parking on the
street.

And another benefit is, there is space available to potentially set up a
few systems (or more), and there they will stay. Possibly running, even.
Heh. 8)  [So, we can do more than just talk at meetings.. but demo, too!]