Andrew Libby on Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:51:52 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Potential new meeting place

Greetings,
	I've been on the list for a while, but only attended a few
gatherings.  I would however love to attend more and
become a major contributor.  I'm not a very vocal person (until I've
had a couple of beers), which is why you've not heard me speak up about
this topic yet.

I have a few quick thoughts.

I'm don't frequent the meetings because I consider the city a hassle.
Parking is difficult, the commute in is kind of annoying (no very
annoying).  I'm in CC.  I was at the mozilla party because Great Valley
is in my back yard. I really want to contribute to the group, but
these hassles are just too much (perhaps I'm a wheenie.)

So, this is one (formerly silent vote) for anywhere which is
a reasonable drive from the Great Valley area (but not in the city).
I'd drive farther then the city as long as the drive is reasonable.

Thanks for your consideration.

Andy