Vettese, Nick A on Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:31:55 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Commute into CC from Chester..

I just want to make something clear.  I do not want to break anything up.  I
was considering an offshoot of PLUG for SJ residents.  We would still be a
part of PLUG, but we would conviene in SJ instead of Philly.  And you
shouldn't thnk of it as a Splintering, but a part of growing.  Branching out
will allow for many more users who were, like me, too busy to travel back
into the city for a meeting.  I understand about sacrifices, but we all have
lives and families to take care of.  I am just saying that being a part of
something bigger is just as important as a big whatever.  When companies
want to come and hold discussions and talk about their products, we being a
part of PLUG could be the Boost in your numbers to draw these
companies/Vendors.  If you dump a packet of seeds in the ground your garden
has something big that grows in that one spot, but if you spread the seeds
out all the plants are still a part of that garden.  We could all be one,
but we don't need to be in the same place to do it.
Think about it.
Nick