Andrew Libby on Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:02:04 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Commute into CC from Chester..

I agree completely.  I can think of at least a handful of
Chester County residents that would be likely to go to a
satellite location.  We have a few schools in the area (WCU for
example) that I know for a fact has more then a handful of Linux
enthusiasts.  I too want to see a large pool of intellect.  I'd
love to see PLUG do some neat stuff, and the distributed
growth mechanism may provide to be attractive if managed well.
Heck, isn't the internet all about distributing this and that?

Andy