Terry W. Wylie on Tue, 8 Jun 1999 19:12:04 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] More on splintering and satellites

I know it's bad etiquette to include an entire message with a reply, but in
this case I want to.  I want people to read what Tim has to say.  Read it
WELL!!!!!  I am in South Jersey.  I will NOT commute to CCity for a
meeting, but I would LIKE LIKE LIKE a satellite group that I could at least
hook up with OCCASSIONALLY!!

I'm about 20 min from a bridge.  I'm newly married and don't want to take
time from my wife and new pre-built family.  I see a lot about DelVal
user's group, but NOTHING for DelVal outside of CCity.  THINK, AND THINK
WELL AND HARD!

Terry Wylie
terry.w.wylie@lmco.com    or
wylieit@nothinbut.net