Tracy Nelson on Wed, 9 Jun 1999 20:32:12 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] IP masquerading for the clueless

Aha!  An immediately useful clue!  Yes, I'm using the 2.2.7 kernel.  I
think I have the 2.0.36 source on-line, though, maybe I'll just configure
that and see what happens...uh, I mean "test that configuration".

Thanks!
-- Tracy Nelson