Graham, John on Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:59:26 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] [Linux] Tcp error: no route to host

I at wit's end with this error.  I've been up and down the news groups but
no solutions.  The problem: When I connect to the ISP I get a dynamic
address.  I can hit the ISP's web address and sometimes Netscape's and
that's it.  I can not see any other web sites.  Nslookup works and ping
works, I just can't browse.  I'm using RedHat6 and I've seen threads related
to this problem, but no solutions.

HELP!

sorry for the repeat thread plug folks, I'm hopeing new members can provide
insight