Vale_Kenny on Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:39:23 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] root@(none)

I would suggest you use Control-panel (if you are leery of editing config files
by hand (you shouldn't be, it's the best way to learn, and if done carefully,
you won't screw up the originals..that is to say --->>> BACK THEM UP FIRST!!)
and configure your networking from there.  Your localhost is not fleshed out..

Michael Whitman <michaelw@palawnet.com> on 06/14/99 11:47:14 AM
Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net