Shana H. Pote on Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:04:32 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] VMware for Linux

I don't know if anyone has heard of this, but it sounds amazing, and the
Linux version is available now for commercial and non-commercial users
alike. The NT version is due out "the middle of June".

The software allows you to run multiple OS environments
*simultaneously* on a single PC, and it's NOT emulation, but the actual
OS(s).  Minimum requirements are quite reasonable.  I see *tremendous*
applications for this.

There's a review of it at
"http://www.windowstechedge.com/wte-1999-03/wte-03-vmware.html?0315n";, and the vendor is at "http://www.vmware.com";.

Enjoy!
Shana H. Pote

P.S.:  Does anyone know how to pluralize OS?