Kyle Burton on Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:53:11 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] drive and partition info

you can use fdisk on the drive, or use the df command to show the amount
of used/free space on all mounted partitions, but it [df] won't show
information for partitions not mounted (like swap - I think).

fdisk should show you the whole story though...

There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those
who can't.
    -- lophophore (http://slashdot.org)