Vale_Kenny on Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:05:41 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] University of Pennsylvania meeting facility...

Hey Folks,
     The Good News is that Univ of Penn would be more than happy to allow us
space fro PLUG, and include network connectivity, computers, and projectors.
The bad news is they want to charge us for them.
The skinny is..
up to 50 people $100.00/event
up to 100 people $150.00/event
equipment extra..
The search continues..
Peace,
Vale...

Are there computer companies/ISPs in Center City that may be interested in
hosting??  I'm going to see if I can contact someone in the Philadelphia
University of the Arts Computer Design Department to see if there are
p[ossibilities there..
Until later..
Vale