Morgan Wajda-Levie on Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:12:30 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Networking problems possibly caused by named

I have a problem where my networked Macintosh can only connect to my
Linux box when there is a ppp connection up.  Though the Mac refers to
my box only by ip, the problem started after I set up a caching dns
with named.  I'm running Debian potato, so the version of named is
"unstable".  I upgrade to the latest version of potato every morning,
so I should be running the latest version of named.

Thanks,
Morgan