Morgan Wajda-Levie on Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:13:30 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Server configured name server

I just contacted my isp with a question about a secondary dns, and
they gave me the dns number, but they also told me to set my computer
to "Server Assigned DNS", which must be some dumb Microsoft thing.
This does have some merit, though, as they seem to have changed their
dns since the last time I got the numbers.

Any way, is it possible to get the dns from my isp, and is it
worthwhile?

Thanks,
Morgan