Vale_Kenny on Tue, 22 Jun 1999 09:58:20 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] RE: More Geek stuff. You are going to hate it

---------------------- Forwarded by Vale Kenny/Cntrct/VGI on 06/22/99 09:56 AM
---------------------------

"Schaufler, Edward" <ESchaufler@FLEETCC.COM> on 06/22/99 09:42:47 AM

To:   Vale Kenny/Cntrct/VGI@VGINOTES
cc:
Subject:  RE: More Geek stuff. You are going to hate it

Hey, if I had my druthers, MS wouldn't release any new software.  Just an
excuse for Intel and the PC makers to push more PC's out the door.  I never
subscribed to the notion of upgrading the whole PC just for a new OS.  If
their stuff won't run on what I have, screw 'em.  I'm tired of watching MS
try to force everyone to get a new PC just to run the latest batch of bugs
they happen to shrink wrap.