Tim Krell on Wed, 23 Jun 1999 02:55:33 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] OK, I think I found part of the problem with fetchmail

Oddly enough, I don't have a sendmail.mc file in /etc, and I don't have
an /etc/mail directory where it would be stored...I've got sendmail.cf,
but that's huge, and it wouldn't be good form to post that entire file
to the list...Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place for it?

-Tim

"Michael C. Toren" wrote:

> > I'm running the newest version of Sendmail
>
> Can you show us your sendmail.mc file?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -mct

Tim Krell