jackw@jounce.net on Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:29:54 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Re: Not Linux specifically, but..

>  BTW, trust is not the issue, and there is a telnet to the outside world, but I
> like my job...if I telnetted out ten minutes ago, and then I telnet in from the
> outside, they may get suspicious..
> Peace,
> Vale

in your case, I would have him give you a shell account on his box, and then
telnet out from your box to his, and then when he's in yours, you can just say
that you were telnetting back because you didn't wanna lose the link or
something... having cobwebs of telnet sessions is fun too, you build on everony
else's lack of bandwidth :P