David L. Martin on Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:13:15 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...Success at last! THANKS!

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Tim Krell wrote:
> Thank you to all who gave me help with my stubborn fetchmail/sendmail
> problem.  Upon following Mr. Martin's suggestion of adding the procmail as
> my mda to .fetchmailrc, all the problems went away, and everything worked
> like a charm.  Now I can finally stop using Netscape Messenger and use
> pine.  I like it much better.  Once again, thanks a lot guys, I appreciate
> it.

Don't you still want to get sendmail working?

--

David L. Martin        <dlmarti@njcc.com>
R&D Software Engineer  http://pluto.njcc.com/~dlmarti

A good question is never answered. It is not a bolt to be tightened
into place but a seed to be planted and to bear more seed toward the
hope of greening the landscape of idea. -- John Ciardi