Michael C. Toren on Thu, 24 Jun 1999 00:26:34 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...Success at last! THANKS!

> Well, yes, but I've got no idea what is wrong with my sendmail file..It'll
> be good to have procmail working while I try to get sendmail to not be so
> stubborn with me.  But yeah, if you've got any idea what's wrong with the
> sendmail.cf file, let me know, because that file is total gibberish to me.

It looks like total gibberish to most people :-)  Fortunately, you don't
need to read or write to the sendmail.cf file directly.  Instead, you can
have one built from a set of M4 macro files.  Normally the sendmail.mc
file is the M4 file that defines what features and options you would like
to include in your sendmail.cf file, once generated.  For more information
about the generation process, see:  http://www.sendmail.org/m4/intro.html

I would suggest either installing sendmail again from the tar.gz file, or
using your distribution's sendmail package.  After doing so, we can help
you configure a sendmail.mc file that is appropriate for your system.

-mct