Kyle Burton on Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:39:52 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] HP Netserver LX Pro

I've done both, and I've tried both during the install process.  I have
not been able to get either to work.  I've been in touch with some
people I found on the newsgroups, and they have suggested that it may
actually be an AMI raid controller, but since I don't have easy access
to the machine (it's at another site), I can't try this stuff out untill
I go to that site again.

thanks for the advice,

"Think determanisticly, act randomly."
    -- Unknown