Kyle Burton on Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:49:45 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] At the risk of getting flamed to my dying day, I'm goi ng to posea question...

Ender's Game (most excellent!)
Speaker for the Dead
Xenocide
Children of the Mind (is that right?)

Everyone wants results, but no one is willing to do what it takes to get them.
    -- Dirty Harry