Sean_Geist/ATC on Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:24:59 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Re: At the risk of getting flamed to my dying day, I'm going to pose a question...

Hello all,

I am a group member who has NEVER posted a message to this point. Believe
it or not, I reside in (or on, if you would) LONG ISLAND, NY! I probably
will never attend a meeting, or maybe if I do it would be the Jersey
location. . .anyway, I was told that you are all highly intelligent
educators and other professionals (even a few PhD.'s?) whose words and
wisdom were more than worth my time mulling through all these E-Mail
"plugs" I receive on a daily basis. . .

But I would have to vehemently disagree with that person at this point!

UNIX like a woman?? NT like a stripper?? What the *&%#$@ is going on here?

Just my .02 cents. . .

Sean G.

bainsworth@vertical.net on 06/25/99 11:18:29 AM