Eugene Sotirescu on Sat, 26 Jun 1999 02:07:45 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Re: At the risk of getting flamed to my dying day, I'mgoing to pose a question...

perl-geeks has a hormonal component that surfaces periodically in these locker
room elucubrations. it subsides pretty fast, tho. (and there are also fast
ways to get off the list).

(I don't know about PhDs: Perl and pr0n are the only popular p-words around