Kyle Burton on Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:22:16 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Another one of my little random thoughts

> I took a look at the tutorials you've got posted there, and, for the most
> part, that's what I've got in mind.  Perhaps if we do get times and
> speeches and whatnot all put together, we could employ the bgw site as
> something of a teaching aide?  (i.e., here's what the guys over at bgw did
> to fix the problem you're having/command you're having trouble
> with/etc..now try that solution, and if it doesn't work on your particular
> system, we can troubleshoot furthur).  Either that, or develop a "PLUG
> Tutorial Site" to go along with it, or something along those lines.

Thanks for looking.  Yeah, this area is one place where I thought linux
might have been lacking...not really HOWTOs, but tutorial type docs.

Weather we do two sites or one is purely a logistical issue, I have no
qualms either way.  I'll continue to post stuff that people send to
bgw.org, and stuff that I write...

Everyone wants results, but no one is willing to do what it takes to get them.
    -- Dirty Harry